Screenworks’ Annual Fundraising Raffle
Screenworks is a not-for-profit social enterprise that provides support, leadership and vision for the regional screen industries in Australia, with a particular focus on the Northern Rivers region of NSW.
Each year Screenworks supports and services the screen industry across regional Australia by providing industry and professional development, networking initatives, opportunities and services for screen content creators and workers. Each year we deliver almost forty events attended by approximately 2,000 people.
To help raise much-needed funds for Screenworks and its programs, we are holding our first ever Screenworks Annual Fundraising Raffle.
Prizes will be drawn during the End-of-Year Celebration event to be held on 14 December 2017.
Fabulous prizes include:
– 2x VIP Passes to Falls Festival Byron Bay (Valued at $800 total)
– 2x VIP Passes to Splendour in the Grass 2018 (camping not included) (Valued at over $1000 total)
– 1 night accommodation at The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa including continental breakfast for two (Valued at $500 total)
– 2x $50 vouchers to 100 Mile Table (to be used at Cafe or Golf Club) (Valued at $100 total)
– 1x double pass to Sunday at the 2018 Byron Writers Festival (Valued at $260 total)
– 1x Haircut and Treatment to the value of $140 at Mudhoney Hair Salon (Valued at $140 total)
– 1x double pass to any film at Brunswick Picture House (valid for 6 months) (Valued at $30 total)
– 3x bottles Allegiance Wines Fortuity Orange Prosecco 2016 (Valued at $75 total)
and more to be announced.
Screenworks would like to sincerely thank and acknowledge the generosity of our supporting partners:
Purchase raffle tickets via Paypal below
To purchase raffle tickets via Paypal please use the Buy Now buttons & links below:
Northern Rivers Screenworks Inc. Fundraising Authority Number – CFN/23374
Prize winners will be drawn at Screenworks End-of-Year Celebration event to be held on 14 December 2017 in Bangalow.
Published on November 9, 2017 7:07 am