Screenworks’ Annual Fundraising Raffle
UPDATE: Screenworks’ Annual Fundraising Raffle was drawn on 14 December 2017 – please see below for the winners of each prize. Thank you for everyone who supported us with this year’s fundraising raffle.
Screenworks is a not-for-profit social enterprise that provides support, leadership and vision for the regional screen industries in Australia, with a particular focus on the Northern Rivers region of NSW.
Each year Screenworks supports and services the screen industry across regional Australia by providing industry and professional development, networking initatives, opportunities and services for screen content creators and workers. Each year we deliver almost forty events attended by approximately 2,000 people.
To help raise much-needed funds for Screenworks and its programs, we are holding our first ever Screenworks Annual Fundraising Raffle.
Prizes will be drawn during the End-of-Year Celebration event to be held on 14 December 2017.
Fabulous prizes include:
– 2x VIP Passes to Falls Festival Byron Bay (Valued at $800 total) – Winner: Michelle May
– 2x VIP Passes to Splendour in the Grass 2018 (camping not included) (Valued at over $1000 total) – Winner: Susie Forster
– 1 night accommodation at The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa including continental breakfast for two (Valued at $500 total) – Winner: Harry O’Meara
– 2x $50 vouchers to 100 Mile Table (to be used at Cafe or Golf Club) (Valued at $100 total) – Winner: Guters Flammkuchen
– 1x double pass to Sunday at the 2018 Byron Writers Festival (Valued at $260 total) – Winner: Charlotte Brookes
– 1x Haircut and Treatment to the value of $140 at Mudhoney Hair Salon (Valued at $140 total) – Winner: Jess Gilmore
– 1x double pass to any film at Brunswick Picture House (valid for 6 months) (Valued at $30 total) – Winner: Nea Cahill
– 3x bottles Allegiance Wines Fortuity Orange Prosecco 2016 (Valued at $75 total) – Winner: Peter Bowen
Screenworks would like to sincerely thank and acknowledge the generosity of our supporting partners:
Northern Rivers Screenworks Inc. Fundraising Authority Number – CFN/23374
Prize winners will be drawn at Screenworks End-of-Year Celebration event to be held on 14 December 2017 in Bangalow.
Published on November 9, 2017 7:07 am