North Coast based freelance filmmaker servicing Australia and the world. Specialising in Camera (DOP/Operator) and Post Production(Experienced Short and long form Editor with a particular love for Documentaries). Fascinated by the ocean, travel, music and people, I try to capture the details that get me stoked personally, and hope that this will translate into a vibe that can be experienced by the viewer. Always chasing creative film projects that will allow me to continue to progress my skills both technically and creatively.
You can check out my latest showreel here -
Drop me a line, I always love networking with fellow filmmakers!
- Sony FS7 Camera (4k up to 60 frames, 10 bit 422 Internal Recording, high speed options in 1080p)
- Zeiss/Contax Prime lens kit
- Sony a6300 B cam with Aquatech underwater housing
- DJI Phantom 3 Professional (Legally operating in the sub 2kg CASA catagory, adhering to all current rules/protocol/maintenance)
- A range of grip, lighting, and audio accessories
I enjoy working on projects that will push me both creatively and technically. As I move forward in my career, with over 5 years of industry experience, I am beginning to focus my attention on cinematography and editing - and in particular towards short and long form documentary content. So far this year my work has seen me engaged as a DOP on a TV pilot in the travel/lifestyle genre, editor on a major music video, as well as a wide range of cinematography assignments, filming everything from Surf films to Corporate productions. I have also continued to work with the ABC as an editor on the 'Heywire' series of short films, a rewarding project that has seen a double in the amount of video's produced during the two years in which I have been involved. This year has also seen me move into the education field - teaching Editing to screen and media students through Tafe NSW. I look forward to continuing to push and develop my skills in the areas of cinematography, as well as continuing to refine my storytelling skills as a video editor. I would love to collaborate and network with like minded film industry professionals, or anyone with an interest in the arts, marketing, business, or entrepreneurial pursuits.
- Editor - ABC Heywire winning short stories (Tv/Web) 2014 - (7 Episodes), 2015 (12 Episodes) - and signed on for the upcoming 2016 series for another 12 episodes.
- DOP/Editor - 'Ocean Talk' (Web series, 2014) - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQn9lmQKFJqmQNNPSHGa328M4w3lQUViW
- Assistant Director/Head Editor - Parkway Drive 'Home is for the heartless' (Feature documentary, 2012). Achieved platinum Aria status.
- DOP - Telstra 'Its your call' profile film on small business award winner 'Great Ocean road surf tours' (Corporate, 2014)
- Data Wrangler/2nd AC/Assembly Editor - Nowhere Else (Feature - 2013) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2193167/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
- Director/Editor - Parkway Drive 'Karma' Music video (Music Video, 2010)
- Editor - Parkway Drive 'The Devils Calling' (Music video, 2016)
- Editor - Quicksilver Pro snapper rocks, world surf tour event (TV/Web/Live, 2013)
- DOP/Editor - 'Adventure Lifestyle - The amazing Coffs Coast' Episode 1/Pilot (TV, 2016)
- DOP/Editor - 'Yamba Area Profile' (Corporate, 2016) - First National Real Estate