Telephone (02) 6687 9149
Mobile 0431 161 104
Address 400 Houghlahans Creek Road, Booyong
I am an independent writer with a prior background in film and video production. While in the industry, I was an art department coordinator at Stu Segall Productions in San Diego, CA where I had the opportunity to work on an episodic TV series for the Sci Fi Channel called "The Chronicle" and also worked on MOWs for VH1 and The Disney Channel. During this period, I also joined the San Diego crew of "The Antwone Fisher Story" produced by Fox Searchlight Pictures and directed by Denzel Washington. In addition to my film work, I am an experienced video production coordinator.
Presently I am developing a children's adventure book series for ages 8-12, which I eventually plan to adapt into a screenplay. I'm still very much a lover of film and enjoying being connected to the local film community and offering my support.
Additional work in video production:
BROADCAST IMAGES, INC., San Diego, CA, May - Dec. 2000
• Responsibilities included hiring and scheduling ENG/EFP crews for the following formats: live and taped network news broadcasts (clients include ABC News, 20/20 ABC, World News Tonight/ABC and Good Morning America), television and cable programming (clients include the San Diego Chargers, HGTV/Scripps Productions, and Greystone Communications), corporate video, and video news releases (VNRs).
• Scheduled post-production activities including non-linear and linear editing sessions, voice-over talent and recording sessions, and video duplication.
• Provided video production and post-production estimates for clients.
• Acted as a field producer and production assistant on video shoots and prepared video logs and video duplications when needed.
• Supervised video production interns.
The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Science in Communication, May 1994
Department of Radio-Television-Film, production sequence
Film and Video Producing and Financing, Scottsdale Community College, Scottsdale, AZ (fall 1999)
STU SEGALL PRODUCTIONS, San Diego, CA, April - May 2002
Art Department Assistant, VH1 Original Movie “PLAY’D: A Hip-Hop Story,” Production Designer: Bruton Jones, Art Director: Richard N. McGuire.
FOX/SEARCHLIGHT PICTURES, San Diego, CA, Oct. - Nov. 2001
Design Department Production Assistant, “The Antwone Fisher Story,” Production Designer: Nelson Coates, Art Director: David Lazan.
STU SEGALL PRODUCTIONS, San Diego, CA, Feb. - June 2001
Art Department Assistant, Sci Fi Channel series “The Chronicle,” Production Designer: John T. Walker, Art Director: Richard N. McGuire.
Age 45-54 years old
Membership Type Emerging Professional