As a Screen Composer working from my professional home studio at Sonder Score, I have the ability to create the perfect original score for any type of film project. As a multi-instrumentalist who enjoys discovering and exploring new sonic soundscapes, I specialize in orchestral and electronic arrangements and productions, as well as specializing in recording a range of unique acoustic instruments live in the studio. From my time spent at The DA's Office completing professional work placement for SCU, this left me experienced in working from a brief and to a deadline without sacrificing quality or creativity. I always strive to create something new and original and of the highest quality, and as an emerging professional I am keen to get working and personally invest into any type of project that comes my way.
My website sonderscore.com is a royalty free music licensing platform. Licenses start with the free Creative Commons License for small projects and private use, and then move into Standard and Professional Licenses for public viewings and advertising. I'm currently building the music library and songs from a range of genres and artists can be found on there, with new music being added regularly.
Audio software I use is Protools and Ableton Live, both of which are professional industry standards.
Instruments I specialize in are; vocals, piano, guitar (acoustic, electric, resonator slide and lapsteel), bass, drums/percussion, harmonica, didgeridoo and the classic Moog synth. All instruments can be professionally recorded at Sonder Score Studios using high quality microphones. I also have an extensive library of high quality VST sample instruments with MIDI capabilities.
I also have some experience as a sound recordist, boom operator and working with sound design in post production.
- Launched website update version 2.0 for music composition and licensing platform Sonder Score.
- Composed an original music score for short film 'Next Train From Castlemaine' featuring legendary Aussie actor John Flaus.
- Composed and collaborated with fellow local composer Steve Nossiter on a short pilot for local personalities 'The Fauna Fetchers'.
- Composed an original music score for short film 'Post-Man'. A film by Max Gundy.
- Composed an original music score for a mini documentary titled 'The Girl With One Eyelash'.
- Launched my music licensing website 'Music Portal Productions', which is operational but still under development.
- Composed an original music score for short film 'Hardened' by Melbourne production company Taival Films.
- Composed exclusively for music licensing website Scoremofo.
- Graduated from Southern Cross University with a Bachelor of Contemporary Music, majoring in Performance and Audio Production.
- Completed professional work placement at The DA's Office, a music production company based in Sydney, in which I had the opportunity to work and be mentored under the guidance and supervision of one of Australia's most performed composers Adam Gock.
- Recorded and produced an EP for post rock band 'Octopus'.
- Performed at Byron Bay Bluesfest on the buskers stage, with my former band 'The Railway Sleepers'.
- Recorded and produced my second original EP titled 'Crazy World'.
- Started studying a Bachelor of Contemporary Music at Southern Cross University, Lismore.
2008 - 2014
- Performed in venues in and around the mid-north coast area of Coffs Harbour NSW, as a solo musician and also as a guitarist and vocalist in various bands.
2001 - 2008
- Performed in venues in and around Adelaide SA, as a solo musician and also as a guitarist and vocalist in various bands.