Screenworks 2019 AGM
NORTHERN RIVERS SCREENWORKS INC
This is to advise members of the upcoming annual general meeting of the members of Northern Rivers Screenworks Inc (“Screenworks”). The details of this meeting are as follows:
5:30pm, Monday 21 October 2018
Screenworks Office, Suite 5 / 160 River St Ballina
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Thursday 17 October 2019.
· the agenda for this meeting
· the minutes of the last annual general meeting, and
· the 2018/19 Annual Report and Audited Financial Statement.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
· find out about Screenworks’ operations and finances,
· ask questions about the operations and finances of Screenworks,
· speak about any items on the agenda, and
· vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
· accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting,
· accept the annual report,
· accept the auditor’s report,
· accept the annual financial statements,
· appoint and pay an auditor, and
· elect directors for the year ahead.
There will be up to ten positions available on the Screenworks Board, all positions will be declared vacant on the night.
If you’re interested in being nominated to the Screenworks Board and have the energy and skills necessary to help progress this dynamic, growing organisation then please get in contact with Screenworks Chairperson or Chief Executive Officer to discuss further.
All members interested in being on the Screenworks Board will need to fill in the nomination form and return to Screenworks Chief Executive Officer before 5pm, Mon 14 October 2019. Nominated members will be listed on the Screenworks website prior to the annual general meeting. Please contact the Chief Executive Officer for a nomination form.
In accordance with the Screenworks’ Constitution, proxy voting is not permitted in respect of a general meeting.
For more information please contact the Public Officer/Chief Executive Officer Ken Crouch via email – email@example.com
Published on September 25, 2019 1:45 pm