This is to advise current members of the upcoming annual general meeting of Northern Rivers Screenworks Inc (“Screenworks”). The details of this meeting are as follows:
5:30pm, Monday 19 October 2020
Via Zoom Call (due to COVID-19 restrictions)
Members must register via RSVP prior to the AGM to receive
the Zoom link for the meeting.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 16 October 2020.
- the agenda for this meeting,
- the minutes of the last annual general meeting,
- the 2019/20 Annual Report and Audited Financial Statement, and
- proposed changes to be made to the Northern Rivers Screenworks Inc Constitution.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out and ask questions about Screenworks’ operations and finances,
- speak about any items on the agenda, and
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting,
- accept the annual report,
- accept the auditor’s report and annual financial statements,
- appoint and pay an auditor, and
- accept the proposed changes to the Northern Rivers Screenworks Inc Constitution.
In accordance with the Screenworks’ Constitution, proxy voting is not permitted in respect of a general meeting.
For more information please contact the Public Officer/Chief Executive Officer Ken Crouch via email – firstname.lastname@example.org