Screenworks on Tour: Regional Victoria
Screenworks has been successful in securing funding from Film Victoria to deliver a two-day professional development workshop/masterclass in two regional Victorian towns. The workshop will enhance career opportunities for early career regional screen content creators/practitioners.
We are currently exploring the potential for holding the workshops/masterclasses in Swan Hill and Shepparton.
We are asking people who are interested, to fill in an expression of interest form so that we can identify the professional development needs and bring a relevant filmmaking workshop to you.
Swan Hill EOI form: https://forms.gle/
Screenworks expect to be in Swan Hill 2nd and 3rd of December.
Shepparton EOI form: https://forms.gle/MkqcUxsyeZqF4wjGA
Screenworks expect to be in Shepparton 4th and 5th of December.
Through this program, Screenworks aims to discover and help talent in regional Victoria.
Screenworks Filmmaking Masterclass program will include:
· A 2-hour Documentary Masterclass delivered by Catherine Scott (Backtrack Boys)
· A 2-hour Drama Masterclass delivered by Bridget Callow-Wright (The Butterfly Tree)
· A 2-hour Preparing to Pitch workshop delivered by Lisa O’Meara, Programs and Operations Manager at Screenworks
· One on One meetings (2 hours) – guest speakers will be available during the two-day workshop and participants can book in for a 15 or 30-minute consult
· Networking event (evening) – a drinks and networking event for participants with the guest speakers
It is proposed that the Filmmaking Masterclass will be a ticketed event with catering included ($50 for the 2 days). Screenworks will, however, have scholarships available to ensure this workshop is accessible to everyone.
More details will be available once the expressions of interest have been reviewed.
Published on July 1, 2019 8:33 am