Screenworks has been engaged by Screenwest to undertake a Western Australian Screen Industry Health Check.
The Health Check will collate, analyse and report on the findings that will help to inform Screenwest’s strategic planning and decisions for industry growth and explore opportunities for sustainable competitive advantages in WA.
A broad range of topics will be addressed throughout the project, including:
- areas of growth
- skills gaps and training requirements
- industry size and demographics
- health and safety and general wellbeing within the industry, including bullying, harassment and mental health
Screenworks will be providing this comprehensive industry health check through:
- Exploring, analysing and providing recommendations following online surveys of individuals and companies
- Providing the opportunity for consultation and engagement with industry
- A research and literature review of contemporary reports including feedback received through the original Screenwest Guidelines Review Survey and of the wider Australian and international industry landscape including a review of current and future trends
- Detailed analysis, including a SWOT analysis to formulate strategic priorities and actions
Privacy and confidentiality
Your privacy and the confidentiality of the information you provide are important to us. Screenworks will always endeavour to manage your information in ways that protect your privacy. When preparing our report, all responses will be reported anonymously and all qualitative data will be reported collectively.
Screenworks will remain the point of contact throughout the duration of this process, with all individual feedback provided to remain confidential. Data and reports provided by Screenworks will contain aggregated data, rather than individualised.
Screenworks is strongly committed to ensuring equal access to this project – if you require assistance with completing the questionnaire, please contact Ken Crouch on (02) 6681 1188 or email: email@example.com.
The WA Screen Industry Health Check Online Surveys are open now until Friday, 28 February 2020. If you would like the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to future planning, please participate in the online survey component of the WA Screen Industry Health Check.
There are two surveys available.
- Individual Survey – for employees, freelancers or independent contractors.
- Company/Organisation Survey – for managers, General Managers or CEOs who can complete a survey on behalf of a company or organisation.
Managers, General Managers or CEOs who complete the Company/Organisation survey are also encouraged to complete the Individual Survey from their own individual perspective.
The individual survey should take approx. 20 minutes to complete and the company survey takes approximately 1 hour to complete, depending on how detailed your responses are.
Targeted industry forums will be conducted by Screenworks in early February 2020 with key stakeholders and industry groups. These groups will be contacted directly by Screenworks.
There will be two industry forums which will be open to the public. To register your expression of interest to join one of these forums, please use the link below.
The public forums will take place on 6th February 2020 at North Metropolitan TAFE, Room D102. The Scripted Forum will take place at 10am and the Factual Forum will take place at 2pm.
Findings from the research will be released to the public at the completion of the project.