The purpose of this position:
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join the Screenworks team who is self-motivated, passionate and will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day execution of our digital marketing and communications plans. The core focus will be on managing our website content, social media platforms and email channels.
The role will be multifaceted and requires an individual that has previous experience in digital marketing and content creation. You will be creating email templates and sending email blasts to members, managing numerous digital campaigns and creating content for social media channels and our website. The role is also responsible for supporting the office administration needs of the Screenworks team.
Ideal candidates for this role will be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organised, and excellent writers and communicators.
Screenworks’ Digital Marketing Coordinator is an important role that will work collaboratively within our team on the delivery of Screenworks’ digital marketing and communications strategies.
In this role, you will oversee the deliverables and timelines of all aspects of our digital marketing and communications, coordinate with all necessary stakeholders and providers, and ensure that each marketing and communications component is professionally delivered on time and on budget.
You will need to be highly organised, adaptable and able to prioritise tasks while working collaboratively as part of a high-functioning professional team, along with being an excellent communicator, responsible, trustworthy, hardworking, committed, detailed and looking for a long-term role in a fast-growing supportive company.
Previous experience working in a digital marketing and communications position is essential. Experience working in the screen or creative industries would be highly advantageous but not absolutely essential.
Position responsibilities & duties:
Reporting to the CEO and working closely with other members of the Screenworks’ team (in particular, the Projects Manager and Industry Development Manager) and key stakeholders, the duties of this position include:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns, in addition to measuring and reporting on campaigns;
- Create engaging EDMs and reporting on the delivery and engagement of EDMs;
- Create social media content and manage social media posts and scheduled calendar;
- Develop and execute social media campaigns;
- Increase followers and engagement across all channels;
- Continually update website information;
- Provide verbal and written updates, information & data to the CEO for project meetings and regular reports as required;
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email; and
- Perform other relevant duties to assist with the delivery of projects and services offered by Screenworks.
As these projects and initiatives are screen industry related, it is expected that the individual in this role will maintain a broad knowledge of the screen industry and contacts.