This is to advise members of the upcoming annual general meeting of Northern Rivers Screenworks Inc (“Screenworks”). The details of this meeting are as follows:
5:30pm, Monday 23 October 2022
In-person at Screenworks’ Office (Ballina) or via Zoom
Members must register via RSVP before the AGM to receive the venue details or Zoom link.
Please RSVP to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the meeting starts.
the following will be available to view prior to the AGM
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out and ask questions about Screenworks’ operations and finances
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed
At the meeting members will be asked to:
- vote on a minor change to the constitution to make the processing of membership more efficient
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting,
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report and annual financial statements
- appoint and pay an auditor
In accordance with the Screenworks’ Constitution, proxy voting is not permitted in respect of a general meeting.
For more information please contact the Public Officer/Chief Executive Officer Lisa O’Meara via email – [email protected]