2018 Screenworks’ Annual Fundraising Raffle
Screenworks is a not-for-profit charitable organisation that provides support, leadership and vision for the regional screen industries in Australia, with a particular focus on the Northern Rivers region of NSW.
Each year Screenworks supports and services the screen industry across regional Australia by providing industry and professional development, networking initiatives, opportunities and services for screen content creators and workers. Each year we deliver almost forty events attended by approximately 2,000 people.
To help raise much-needed funds for Screenworks and its programs, we hold an annual Screenworks Annual Fundraising Raffle. Thanks to the generosity of local businesses and organisations, we’re very excited by the prizes available this year!
Prizes WINNERS drawn at the 2018 Screenworks End-of-Year Fundraiser event held on 12 December 2018.
– 3-day double pass for Falls Festival Byron Bay (does not include camping or parking) 31st Dec 2018 – 2 Jan 2019 (Valued at $650 total)
** WINNER: THERESA WEBB **
– Case (6 x bottles) of Allegiance Wines Unity McLaren Vale Shiraz 2015 (Valued at $600 total) – this is the wine dedicated to Tony Keys and has a Recommended Retail Price of $100 per bottle. Tasting notes available here
** WINNER: KELLY McLOUGHLIN-WILDEN **
– Archie Rose Distillery Tour & Tasting in Sydney for 4 people to learn how Archie Rose produce its gins, whiskies and vodka, followed by a guided tasting of all four Archie Rose core spirits (valued at $120 total)
** WINNER: BELINDA CHAYKO **
– 1 night accommodation at The Byron at Byron Resort & Spa in a one bedroom suite with breakfast daily for two in the Restaurant (not available to use on Friday/Saturday nights or public holidays, school holidays and major event periods.) (valued at $500 total)
** WINNER: STEVE MITCHELL **
** WINNER: KAREN BERTA **
– 1x double pass to Sunday at the 2019 Byron Writers Festival (Valued at $260 total)
** WINNER: VICTORIA BALDOCK **
– 1 x $250 voucher from Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens to be for jewellery and entry passes for the day.
** WINNER: JAMIE SULLIVAN **
– 1 x hamper from Harvest Deli Newrybar (valued at $100 total)
** WINNER: VANESSA WILSON **
– 1x Haircut and Treatment to the value of $140 at Mudhoney Hair Salon
** WINNER: KATE VEITCH **
** WINNER: DIANE FIRESTONE **
Screenworks would like to sincerely thank and acknowledge the generosity of our supporting partners:
Northern Rivers Screenworks Inc. Fundraising Authority Number – CFN/23374
Prizes will be drawn during the 2018 Screenworks End-of-Year Fundraiser event to be held on 12 December 2018.
Published on November 19, 2018 12:45 am