WANTED: Events and Program Coordinators for casual work
Screenworks, based in Ballina in Northern NSW is building a pool of casuals to help deliver a program of events in 2019.
We are looking for people who have experience in event management and delivery, are based in the Northern Rivers and are available to work on a casual basis as our 2019 programs ramp up.
Must be highly organised, self-starter, high performing and ideally have an interest in the screen industry.
You will need expertise with:
- Microsoft products including Excel, Word and Powerpoint,
- Ticketing programs such as Eventbrite or Trybooking
The key skills we are looking for are:
- excellent organisation
- the ability to carry out a number of tasks and prioritise work
- good communication and people skills
- a creative approach to problem-solving
- a high level of attention to detail
- the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- highly professional
Screenworks is looking to build a pool of casual staff to join our a small team on a contract basis as the workload requires. The Events Coordinators will be under direction from Screenworks Programs and Operations Manager.
Please email your letter of interest and CV to email@example.com
Published on November 27, 2018 4:39 am